Mobile Personal Trainer Role
- Mobile Personal Trainer, working with a well-established National Company
- Be free of the marketing and admin of running your business we take care of that
- Work close to home up to a 20km radius
- Part time casual work
- No monthly rents
You will be delivering 1-on-1 personal training to clients either at their homes or nearby local parks. We will connect you with clients and support while you grow your PT business under the Fitness Inside Out brand. You will be training clients initially 4 to 10 hours per week, however depending on your availability, location and retention rates this could extend up to 20 hours per week.
- You will have your Cert IV in Fitness, First Aid certificate, ABN, Police Check, Children's Check (if required), COVID Vaccination Certificate, Professional Indemnity and Public liability insurance
- Being mobile you will be required to have your own car and basic equipment
- You are comfortable working with both male and female clients of all age groups
- You are self-motivated and can inspire clients to get results
- You have great communication skills.
- No rent, low setup fees
- Converted referrals
- A supportive team with experience to help you grow your pt business
- Flexible hours
- Mobile app to run your billings and client schedules, freeing up your time to train clients.