Hi my name is Catherine Barnes.
I’m a personal trainer whom, after having spent the last 10+ years struggling with weight fluctuations, and a back injury from a car accident, decided it was time to get qualified with the knowledge I had acquired over the years in my own journey, to help others who want to make a change mentally and physically.
I have a plethora of resources to help you:
- Train how you want to train
- Get you back on track if you’re simply needing that bit of an extra push
- To fit looking after yourself in to your lifestyle, and make it a part of your weekly routine
- To find your WHY in training and what will keep you on track long after I’m gone
- Feel better in your own self and in your own skin. The change has to come from within to stick!
- To change your lifestyle for the better for long term benefit not just the short-term goal
- To be open and honest about the fitness industry and assist to decipher any confusion you might have
The perks of making this journey a lifestyle change, is you still get to have and do things you enjoy, without the guilt!!
If you are committed to making this the time for you, let me come on this journey with you and help to reach your goals as well as achieve things you didn’t think possible.
Your current state is not the be all and end all of who you are, or what you can achieve!
Give me a call today to kick-start those goals!